if you FTP them to the solaris box then they are owned by the FTP acct used.
You can change the permissions of the nobody acct (not recommended) or change
the acct used to FTP over the files...ie. cfuser with correct permissions.

useradd...

"Stevens, Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have recently started a position in a rather chaotic CF environment and
wonder if someone could help me with, what I hope, is a simple question.

We run ColdFusion Server 4.5 on a Sun platform. Whenever we create a .cfm in
Studio and put it on the server the permissions are incorrect. They are
owned by "nobody" rather than the group and id that we need them to be owned
by. Is there a setting I would change to rectify this problem?

Jason E Stevens
AT&T Wireless
EA Enhancement Team
(425) 829-2293