I believe you can. Hopefully supported under the new version of Verity under
CF 5.0. Check out www.verity.com for more info on the Verity SDK.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Parker,
Kevin
Sent: Thursday, 10 May, 2001 1:50 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Clarification

Can someone clarify this for me please. Can I use CF and Verity located at
one URL to index material at another (completely different) URL.

****

Kevin Parker
Web Services Manager
WorkCover Corporation

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.workcover.com

p: +61 8 82332548
f: +61 8 82332000
m: 0418 800 287

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only. It may contain
information that is protected by legislated confidentiality and/or is
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you are prohibited
from disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail. Any opinion
expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be that of the WorkCover
Corporation of South Australia. Although precautions have been taken, the
sender cannot warrant that this e-mail or any files transmitted with it are
free of viruses or any other defect.
immediately by return e-mail and destroy the original e-mail and any copies.