From: Simon Horwith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 11:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: stored procedure problem

do the same thing... use [brackets ]

~Simon

Simon Horwith
Macromedia Certified Instructor
Certified ColdFusion Developer
Fig Leaf Software
1400 16th St NW, # 500
Washington DC 20036
202.797.6570 (direct line)
www.figleaf.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Jordan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 11:44 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: stored procedure problem

Our previous DBA created a table and used (gasp) spaces in the field names
(believe or don't, this person did it more than once and used ALL KINDS of
naming conventions).  When I called the SP, the #columnList# lists a field
that looks like this:

        A OR B

We've got some VB developers who can deal with it by using brackets around
the field name in their client/sever apps, which is why no one has bothered
to change the field names.  Does anyone know a way in CF to work around
this?