It's pretty a straight forward solution.

1) The code to call the included stylesheet could look something like this
<LINK REL="Style Sheet" TYPE="text/css" HREF="stylesheet.cfm">

regular old html3.2 except for .cfm so that the requested file gets parsed
by cf

2) In stylesheet.cfm
<snip>
                <!--- just to keep things cleanish and debug free --->
        <cfsetting enablecfoutputonly="No" showdebugoutput="no">
                <!--- the real key here --->
        <cfcontent type="text/css">
        h1 {
                font-family: <cfoutput>#Session.stylesheet.H1.Font-Family#</cfoutput>
                <!--- the session stored style information
                        *Remember To make sure the Session.stylesheet
                         structure is defined before here* --->
        }
</snip>

I used a session structure but you could just as easily use client vars or
application vars.

This is the non locked version obviously <cf_shame onMe="Yes">I know, I
know, shared scope variables need locking....</cf_shame> but this basic
approach should work for you, unless I am totally off the mark as to what
you need.

The browser requests the file like any other file but it doesn't know that
it is a stylesheet unless you use the <cfcontent type="text/css">.

- Eric