From: MacDiarmid, David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 8:51 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Verity on an intranet

Hey everyone,

I am trying to find a solution to why I can't create/index a collection
which consists of files on another machine on my intranet.  When I click
"browse server" I only get my local drives showing up. I can't believe that
this problem would have such a complex solution.

thanks in advance,

Dave MacDiarmid
Engineering Web Administrator
NetManage Inc.