From: Kevin Gilchrist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 2:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF 5.0 graphs

Thank you Mr. Forta!

Just started looking at the graph tag and it's pretty cool that you can
create drilldown graphs by clicking on data points.

We were about to go out and get Crystal Reports but now we're just going to
wait until CF 5.0 comes out though it's a pain the Solaris release ain't
happening until August (surprised that HP was coming before Solaris?).

If we want to use CF 5.0 as a method of generating canned reports would it
be possible to save generated reports to a disk?  We want to generate them
at off-peak hours etc.

I know you can use CFFILE to write a file to disk, but would it work to
more-or-less put a whole report in the output attribute?  Can you run any CF
tags inside the output attribute?  Just that any accompanying graphics in a
report would have to be written to disk also....