On Mon, 14 May 2001 08:43:28 CDT, Alex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Doesn't CF-Talk already archive the emails?

Yes, but unfortunately some of us occasionally have to go offline. Yes, I
know, it sucks, but a sad fact of life :)

I think a client side app would be great - searching would be much faster
than loading up the online archive. I currently read CF-Talk through Agent
(the icky newsreader) from the fuseware NNTP mirror. I am working on a
little program to parse the Agent file format and dump the messages into a
database. If someone can make available their archives in a format Peter's
application can read, I may not have to bother finishing it. Anyone? Peter,
I would love to send you a postcard... but good ole Perth is not too
exciting :)

K.
Kay Smoljak - ColdFusion Developer - PerthWeb Pty Ltd
Internet Solutions for your business!

Level 9/105 St George's Tc - Perth - Western Australia
Ph: (08) 9226 1366 Fax: (08) 9226 1375 Mobile : 0419 949 007
Visit Perth online! : www.perthweb.com.au

Tools for developers: http://developer.perthweb.com.au
-- cfx_pwimageproc: image processing tool
-- cfx_pwcardcrypt: credit card validation and encryption