Does anyone know if verity works on searching a data type of LONG or CLOB
for an oracle database?  I am building a search engine for an oracle db and
am new to the Oracle world, where I was recently struck by the fact you
can't do a search on a LONG Data type?!?  Has anyone built a search engine
on a oracle database that can offer some help on this topic?