Does the server that your Ftp server is running on have contextless login? If not you
would have to use a fully qualified login name , e.g.,   .userid.ou.o.us

Lanny Udey
Hofstra University

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] Monday, May 14, 2001 >>>
I have tried multiple users and I can FTP through NT just fine.  It just seems
to be a problem when I use the cfftp through Novell.