From: Bud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 12:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: .cfm extension and URLs

Hi all. I'm having an argument with a client about the cfm extension.
He's got a guy doing his search engine optimization that is insisting
that search engines won't follow any extension other than .htm and
...html. I'm telling him the search engines don't care as long as they
don't end in .cgi or have a query string in the URL. Am I wrong? Any
documentation you can point me to one way or the other?

Thanks a bunch!
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452