we use shopcreater, www.shopcreator.com , it works :)

Stew

-----Original Message-----
From: Christine Kelley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 May 2001 20:03
To: CF-Talk
Subject: E-commerce Dilemma

Hi!
    I need to implement an e-commerce package for one of my
sites, but I haven't worked with e-commerce before.  What
they want is fairly simple, just the ability to buy items
on-line.  This in mind, I think AbleCommerce would be
over-kill.  The two I have researched are CFWebstore and
Cartease.  I'm torn between the two...does anyone have
reasons to go with one or the other?  What I need is a
solution that I can add on to an existing site or build a
complete store from scratch. Ease of implementation would be
nice too :)
             Thanks,  Christine