Hey all,

I'm using CFREPORT for the first time, and it's driving me batty.

The report I'm trying to access is on a different server than my calling
template (not running CF on that server), and it has the Crystal Reports Web
Component Service installed. (We want the reports to be served via a user's
web browser, without any addt'l client software installed.)

I have tried every syntax I can think of in the CFREPORT tag to point to
that .rpt file, but I get the error:

"The report file you have specified (mypath) either does not exist or is not
accessible to the ColdFusion service. Please verify that the name of the
report file is spelled correctly and that the file is located in a directory
which is accessible to the ColdFusion
service."

Okay, so I copied the .rpt file and placed it in the SAME directory as the
calling CF template. However, that server does not have the web component
service installed, and I keep getting the error that there "is not enough
memory to complete the request." If I reach out to the CF server to see
what's going on, There is a popup error message that states "file could not
be opened." Now, normally I would just install the web component server and
that probably would solve it, but my boss has the disk and he is out of
town. It's driving me crazy because I KNOW there should be a way to call
this template from a different server that is NOT running CF. Can anyone
help me out?

Thanks in advance!
Terri