Last I looked you needed to become a "partner" of sorts of Macromedia to
download the installer (for inclusion on CD-ROMs, or use on an Intranet,
etc). All this required was filling out a license agreement which included
a requirement that you not distribute the package except as permitted.

Check out this link (may be wrapped):

http://www.macromedia.com/support/shockwave/info/licensing/faq.html

Good luck!

Brian