Actually for MySQL connectivity, check out:

http://dajoba.com/projects/mysqltool/

The tool is PERL driven, and web-based, but by far it is the best tool for
mysql connectivity I have ever used. I got it up and running internally in a
matter of minutes, and I commonly edit the source code to add features I
need.

Meanwhile, remember, when connecting to mysql from ColdFusion, you'll need
to remember to add users with the full hostname, so, if I was connecting
from Coldfusion on server 'bob' I'd add:

user: cfserver
host: bob.domain.com

(As a note, this is not an official macromedia endorsment, just me bein
helpful)

Jesse Noller
Linux Systems Lead
Macromedia, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Look," said Arthur, "would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and
went mad now?"
-Douglas Adams "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"