I too am investigating this now.  I have found that Microsoft NLB is a very good
solution.  I am sure many others have different thoughts.  NLB lets you have up to 32
servers in a cluster.  NLB is software based.    There is lots of information out
there on this.

mike

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/17/01 07:12AM >>>
Dear subscribers,

please recomend me failover (and load balancing - it is important)
solution than can clusterise IIS/ColdFusion servers. Ideal will be
analog of ClusterCats.

I have tried ClusterCats, but it can't clusterise multi-webservers
IIS sites (I want create cluster for several virtual servers, but I
dont want to create separate clusters for each virtual server).

Thank you,
Alexandr Timchur.