From: G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 1:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFTRANSACTION

I don't think a flaw in <CFTRANSACTION> would not necessarily be a candidate
for causing this kind of problem.  CFTRANSACTION is concerned with defining
a set of (usually) database operations as a "transaction" for roll back
purposes.  Most of the problems we've had with this tag stem from misuse as
opposed to reliability of the tag.

Are there problems with this tag that I am not familiar with????
Brian