From: Paul Mone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 May 2001 00:28
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF and Flash classes?

I've done some presentations to the local CFUG (San Diego) on this topic.

1) Using ColdFusion and Flash together.
        Learn how to make a user login and address book.
2) Using ColdFusion, Flash, and WDDX together.
        Learn how to create a news article browser and bar graph.

I could share the materials with you if you email me off list.

---
Paul Mone
Ninthlink Consulting Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]