From: Terry Troxel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 9:18 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: deleting records in a dbase III table

I am stumped as to why I cannot delete records from a dbase III dbf file
that is defined as an odbc source using the MS dbase 3 ODBC driver.
I can update, insert, but no delete.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Terry

The datasource is defined as "test.dbf" and pointing to the directory
the dbf files are located. The table I am using is work.dbf.

I am using

delete from work