It really doesn't matter what I put for the requesttimeout.  It breaks way
before that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Phillips [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 4:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Two Questions for the price of one!

Query String: fuseaction=getmessages&requesttimeout=300
Sounds to me like the process it timing out before it has a chance to
download all the mail. You would think that 5 minutes would be enough time
though to pull 1600 message though...unless we are not talking about
standard text only messages. If you have a rather big attachment in the mail
that could put it over the 5 minute time limit. Just taking a guess here.

Dan Phillips