Eric Dawson wrote:

> really. the posting police are out ...

Easily avoided by thinking before you post.

> Even if I am going to use Cold Fusion to dynamically generate a branded
> image with updated weather information?
>
> Or I am using cfhttp to grab the weather info and create a wddx stru for
> redistribution? I am interested in creating several weather icon sets for
> different sites to use. ie a weather icon set, based on a Softball theme...
> etc.

But you didn't post those questions did you?

You posted a question that is not related to CF...not unless you create some
artificial context.

So is it then okay to talk about government loan programs since you could
use one to buy a copy of Cold Fusion? Or perhaps we can talk about the
political situation in Greece since that would influence the ability of
Greek programmers to code in CF?

This is hardly a complex issue. If you want to just shoot the sh*t or get
general comments about unrelated matters then perhaps you should seek out
another list or subscribe to CF-Community instead.

> I'll give you the OT, but I only use Cold Fusion, and this is the only list
> I belong to (lie - but only developer list related to this question), and
> this is the peer group I want to ask the question to...

Well I don't just belong to one list and I fail to see why the other members
of this list should have to deal with questions that can, as I pointed out,
be answered by simply opening a browser window and doing a web search.

Or do you want some peer input to determine how to do a search?

--

Official Project Stages:

1. Uncritical Acceptance
2. Wild Enthusiasm