I'm running the eval of Cold Fusion Server 4.5 Enterprise on Redhat 7.1.  When I save
a template through RDS, for every carriage return I enter as I code, I get two
carriage returns on the saved document.  Example:

I write:

     <head>
     <title>Hello</title>
     </head>

When I re-open the file it looks like this:

     <head>

     <title>Hello</title>

     </head>

What's worse, If I make a little change, like, change the "Hello" to "Hello, World"
and re-save the template, the next time I open it, it looks like this:

     <head>

      <title>hello, world</title>

     </head>

Big problem.  I've got a template with only about 20 lines of actual code on it, but
it's up to about 14000 lines, due to this problem.  I have studio on two different
machines, and it doesn't seem to matter which I use.  Also, this is not happening from
the same two workstations if I write to an NT machine through RDS, or through windows
networking.

Any ideas?

Willy