best thing to do is require only authorized hosts to connect to your DB.

"Pooh Bear" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hey, I was wondering what are the least amount of information someone needs
to compromise my database or code?  I am.....err..."hacking?" my
site/database through the URL.  So far, I've got 2 tablenames, the
datasource, and some field names.  I dont want to have to do a lot of coding
to prevent this from being seen by someone else, but i will if have to, but
first i want to know if anyone could do anything with this much information.
  Thanx! :)