I uploaded a free wizard to the tag gallery at Allaire and stupid me I
wasn't paying attention and I made the download link relative to the Allaire
web site. I just went back in and fixed it. It looks like it is working.
Just so I will know that my browser is not caching the result. Would one of
you kindly go to the tag gallery and click on the custom tag wizard and then
click on the link at the top to see if it starts the wizard.

Your help is very much appreciated.
http://devex.allaire.com/developer/gallery/index.cfm

Bryan LaPlante
816-347-8220