Hello All,
        I've put a couple of tutorials up on our website for anyone who is
interested.  The first tutorial focuses on using Flash and ColdFusion
together and the second one focuses on using WDDX to transport data to
Flash.  These tutorials do assume some knowledge of Flash, but I think
everyone should do fine with them.  Each tutorial has a Powerpoint
presentation which walks you through the basics.

http://www.ninthlink.com/showcase/programming.html

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

---
Paul Mone
Ninthlink Consulting Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]