I use it and find it very good. But if you have your own domain and want to
host it off an account with a dynamic ip then you can use zoneedit.com.
It's free for up to so many domains. I use it to host a couple domains and
find it great. But I find that I still use the dns2go domain as well, since
even if my other domains are down for some reason then the dns2go one is
still chugging away.

Jay