Hi,

I am using cfpop to retrieve undeliverable mail and mark an account as
such. When I look in the mail server mailbox the message is a multi
part/mixed message which contains in the first part the reason the message
could not be delivered and the actual message in the second part.

Cfpop is only retrieving (or displaying) the first part of this multi part
message. I need to get the whole thing. Anybody have any ideas?

Brook Davies
maracasmedia Inc