> I turned off cf_registry tag and now I cant get into
> the webadmin page... I would have assumed that this
> would have shut off tags but not off the admin page...
> any suggestions or how I can fix it?

In your CF Administrator, now that you've started it back up, there's a
field on the Basic Security page, which allows you to specify the path for
the CF Administrator application. If you specify the correct path, the basic
security settings should be ignored for the CF Administrator application
itself, allowing you to disable CFREGISTRY for everything other than the CF
Administrator.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496