http://www.massimocorner.com/beta/cf.htm

I know a lot of you don't like too much the way Ultradev wrote CFML code but
I think many are also missing the fact that you can customize almost
everything in Ultradev, including the way it writes the code...

Since a file upload capability is missing from the app, I am putting
together a solution writing a custom Server Behavior, it's still in beta but
is taking shape, the CFML code outputted is very much "Fusionesque", not the
ASP-like code used by Ultradev, so I hope somebody would be interested in
giving it a try :-)

The code may appear overkilling, but I really wanted to have a robust
solution especially since file upload, by itself, expose a lot of security
issues.

On the url above you may also subscribe to a small mailing list for people
that like to extend

Thanks

Massimo Foti
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My own Corner of the web
http://www.massimocorner.com
Dreamweaver, Ultradev and Fireworks goodies

It should be this hole in the ozone layer
But I am not the coder I use to be...