HomeSite and Studio are essentially the same and when I was teaching, I
often recommended that students on a budget could get HomeSite instead of
Studio.

All of the CF tags are available in HS, you just need to customize your
toolbars.

Also, with HS you don't get the development server, the CF-specific
handbooks and help files (both in print and online).  Probably the biggest
difference, and most important from a coding standpoint, is you can't
connect to a database from within HS (at least, I can't see a way to do it).

H.

Howard Owens
Internet Operations Coordinator
www.insidevc.com