From: Gregg Kachel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2001 11:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Saving document format

I was wondering if there was a way to past a word or other text document
into a text field, and save it to the database so it will come out as an
html document on the site. I have pages that will have profiles and articles
that are in text. I'd like to beable to have the user to just copy and paste
the document into a text field and retain its format. Can this be done?

Thanks ahead,
Gregg