Thanks Tony!

I'm glad I'm not the only one! <grin> Makes me feel marginally better...

Erika

From: Tony Schreiber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2001 7:18 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Unix Trouble

Haha. That's too funny. I was running OpenWindows one time and this stupid
twitchy Sun mouse (really sensitive buttons ;p) MADE me mistakenly drag
the /etc folder into the /bin folder... My mistake was to reboot - had to
reinstall.

On another computer I did a "rm *" when I meant to do a "rm *~", lost that
one too. ;)

I know this isn't very helpful, but at least you know you're not the only
one.