Try FileExists(), as suggested by another post. If the file exists on the
box it can be queried. Make sure to check the docs for usage.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: David Grabbe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 8:41 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: RealAudio and ColdFusion

Thanks, Steve.

CF and RealServer ARE on the same machine, but since the .rm file is being
sent out over a different port (7070), it doesn't seem to be available for
normal file processing (I set up a CFDIRECTORY tag, and the .rm doesn't show
up in the folder).  Is there a way, then, to 'listen' on a different port
and direct CFFILE or CFDIRECTORY in that direction?

Cheers,
David