Has anyone successfully gotten MySQL, ColdFusion and W2K to work together?

I am getting flaky at best connections to MySQL using the MyODBC driver. I
works for a little bit then I get nothing but datasource errors. Like:
ODBC Error Code = ()

Unknown connection error for the data source, 'INSPIR.'

Data Source = "INSPIR"

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (1:1) to (1:66) in the template file
C:\INETPUB\WWWROOT\INSPIR\COMPANY\QRY\QRY_LIST.CFM.

Date/Time: 05/30/01 09:30:31
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 5.0)
Remote Address: 127.0.0.1
HTTP Referer: http://127.0.0.1/inspir/company/snpr/index.cfm

Regards,

Rob Rusher

Spectra Architect, Certified ColdFusion Instructor + Developer, Certified
Java Programmer

(303) 885-7044 Cell
(970) 472-1775  Fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.flarenetworks.com

plan, build and integrate interactive applications and e-business services
to enhance knowledge sharing, e-commerce and business communications
initiatives