> Anyone happen to know how to turn off CF Studio's automatic
> insertion of carriage returns throughout my code every time I load a

Are you saving the files onto a UNIX system?  I've had this trouble
when saving to UNIX, be sure to check the settings in CF studio.
Either hit F8, or Options|Settings...

Then goto the "File Settings" from the menu on the left and check the
"Format when saving" radio buttons.

You can also have this problem when moving files from a Pc system to
UNIX.

Hope this may help.

Dan.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.

It may contain information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of
the applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by
Live Information Systems Limited.