That's a good plan. I had thought to break the table into two. Thank you for
the brain exercise.

Julia

"Mark Warrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Setup a table to store the "flavor of the month" (the category name).  Query
that table for the value.  Then query the original table in the same manner
with the value from that query.  That's dynamic.

---mark

Mark Warrick - Fusioneers.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 714-547-5386