Subject:    RE: RE: turning off automatic carriage-return insertion in C
Date:       5/30/01 10:26 AM

By chance does this happen after you've sent a document to your webserver
and pulled it back down?  If so, you can attribute the problem to not
sending the file up as a text file.  This used to drive us nuts in the UNIX
days.  (not that UNIX is dead, just not my choice anymore)

---mark

Mark Warrick - Fusioneers.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 714-547-5386