From: S R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 3:43 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cffile DOES NOT WORK!!!

I am having a terrible day, I am still trying to solve this email attachment

problem, I figured out that you have to use cffile to upload it to the
server and then it will magically work, well I can't even get that to work.
This is the error I am getting:

Error processing CFFILE

The directory specified in the DESTINATION attribute of the CFFILE tag
(c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\hnc\) is not valid. The directory either does not exist
or is not accessible by the Cold Fusion service.

And this directory does indeed exists, it actually contains my entire
website. I'm really stuck.

SR