I did. I think it came yesterday.

"Dear ColdFusion Customer,

I’m very pleased to announce that Macromedia ColdFusion Server 5 is
nowavailable for purchase and evaluation. I’ve been working with
ColdFusionsince 1995 and I’m happy to say this release is the highest
performing,most widely tested release of ColdFusion yet.

With ColdFusion 5, we focused on what developers have been asking
for:greater productivity, simplified management, and enhanced
performance.ColdFusion 5 is packed with new features that help developers
move fromconcept to production faster than ever before. With ColdFusion 5,
youcan:
- Create your own user-defined functions
- Add data-driven graphs to Web sites and applications
- Query or join in-memory result sets using standard SQL
- Easily archive and deploy entire applications
- Configure custom probes to closely monitor live applications
- And much, much more

Here’s how to experience ColdFusion 5 yourself:
* DOWNLOAD your evaluation copy at:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/trial/

* LEARN MORE by calling 1-888-939-2545 or visiting:
http://www.macromedia.com/coldfusion

* UPGRADE and buy a subscription before June 30th and save up to $1000!For
details, go to:
http://www.macromedia.com/go/cfpromo/

Thank you for choosing ColdFusion and for guiding us with your feedbackand
suggestions. The improvements in ColdFusion 5 are a direct resultof customer
input. It’s an incredible pleasure to work with developersfrom the
ColdFusion community and I look forward to hearing more aboutthe amazing
applications being built with ColdFusion 5.

Regards,

Adam Berrey
VP, ColdFusion Product Management & Marketing
Macromedia, Inc.

P.S. Join us at DevCon 2001. To register and find out more, visit:
http://www.macromedia.com/go/devcon
======================================================================MACROMEDIA
COLDFUSION 5 AVAILABILITY

The following products are now available for evaluation and purchase:

*** ColdFusion Server 5 Professional Edition for Windows ***
*** ColdFusion Server 5 Professional Edition for Linux ***
*** ColdFusion Server 5 Enterprise Edition for Windows ***
*** ColdFusion Server 5 Enterprise Edition for HP-UX ***

Note: The boxed product of ColdFusion Server 5 is scheduled to ship
startingin early June. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

The following products are scheduled for availability in August:

*** ColdFusion Server 5 Enterprise Edition for Linux ***
*** ColdFusion Server 5 Enterprise Edition for Solaris ***

P.S. We welcome the opportunity to assist you. If you have any
questions,please visit us at:
http://www.allaire.com/services/customerservice/index.cfm

================================================================Thank you for your
continued interest in Macromedia products. If you'drather
not receive future emails about classes, product information,seminars,
parties, or updates, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] –type REMOVE ME in
the subject line.

J.

John Wilker
Web Applications Consultant
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer

www.red-omega.com <http://www.red-omega.com>

Pepsi's "Come Alive With the Pepsi Generation" translated into "Pepsi Brings
Your Ancestors Back From the Grave" in Chinese.