Hi all,
I'm a bit confused on a point in html and would very
much appreciate it if you could help!
I've taken graphics from a graphics designer in html
format.  Meaning he had designed the whole page in
photoshop and then cut it up using fireworks and saved
it as html.  Therefore what i got from him was a table
with all the graphics layed out correctly.  The
question is: the table i got from him was very complex
and not very clear in rows and columns.  So it was
hard for me to find out where i should stick in my
code etc...We worked together after the first version
was very complex and managed to get a more simple
table in the end, but i was wondering if i should just
take the images after they are cut up and create the
table myself and insert the images.  So which way is
it supposed to be done?  or does it matter?

my second question is: Now that i have the graphics in
a table etc...how do i limit the size of the table so
that if i put another image in the middle and it's too
big the images don't all go separating all over the
place? (i hope you understand what i'm trying to say)
Your ideas and suggestions would be great!
thanks!
Heidi

=====
Heidi Belal
ICQ# 32127109

A bus stops at a bus station.
A train stops at a train station.  On my desk
I have a work station...