Funny it said Version 4.0 on the Dev Exchange. At least it points to the
author's site at:

http://www.wakeinternet.com/CustomTags/Amazon/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of defective
dreams
Sent: Monday, 4 June, 2001 7:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF_Amazon anyone?

That's CF_Amazon 1.1 which no longer works because it was set up to parse
old Amazon.com layouts.  I downloaded and tried it again just a moment
ago... just to make sure, you get a 404 from amazon.com.

CF_Amazon 4.0 was supposed to fix having to constantly update the parsing
code by querying the company who developed the tag and then they queried
Amazon.com (with some sort of caching I imagine).  But that is no longer
being maintained, the searches don't work, and the best selling lists are
out of date.

This is why I ask if anyone is keeping a tag like this up to date.

Thanks.