From: Newsome, Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 1:44 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Can CF modify NT User Authentication?

Hi All,

My company is looking for a way to have remote users change their NT
Password through a web application. One of the developers here thinks Cold
Fusion can do this but I am not sure. I think CF can update a LDAP directory
but we are not using LDAP. Has anyone done this or know if it is possible.

Regards,
Scott E. Newsome
Senior System Analyst
Chiron Corporation