My opinion is that using the CF Administrator to setup the username and
password is the most secure way to do this for the very reason you pointed
out - people might be able to crack open the code and get that username and
password.  You should be worried about other people on your shared box, not
the administrator.

You have to assume that your system administrators aren't going to steal
your secrets.  Besides, they don't need your username and password.  They
can access all the databases on the SQL server anyway.

---mark

Mark Warrick - Fusioneers.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 714-547-5386