As far as I know you will still get the BOXED version as always. Even when I
bought
4.5 I could download it but the box came later.

-----Original Message-----
From: cassady [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 1:05 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF5 Docs

I see that I can purchase and download the CF5 server from Macromedia, but I
was wondering IF or WHEN they'll offer a non-download that will include the
manuals (nice dead-tree print format). I use my current manuals all the time
and am hoping for updateded versions that include the new functions et. all.
I'm not really interested in using online help or printing off a bunch of
sheets esp. for new employees or helping introduce the product to clients.

Any idea when (if)?

Stephen R. Cassady
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.tallylist.com <---- You know you wannnnnna