From: Allen Hudson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 7 June 2001 6:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Hack Advice - Break a CF Query

My application is hosted with inhouse government hosting.  Therefore I don't
have access to the CF server or easy access to my sites pages.  The only
thing I have control over on a less than 4 week notice is uploading a new
database. (Flintstone-ville)

However, there seems to always be a lock on the database (access 97) such
that I cannot upload when I want. I have created a dbunlock.cfm page to
upload (runs a query that throws an error that will unlock the db) with our
scheduled site upgrade in about 4 weeks.

In the meantime, it occurs to me I could run an html page offsite
(workstation) and submit it to the live page with some code that would throw
an error.  Does anyone know of some code that would do that?

Query on live site page:

<CFQUERY name="getinfo" datasource="mine">
        SELECT BASEINFO, BASE, VCODE
        FROM ROTARY
        WHERE BASEINFO = '#FORM.INFO#'
</CFQUERY>