Got a bit of a query with CF5:

If I try to serve a separate text file from a template via <cfcontent> and
specify that the file must be deleted - an error is thrown:

"Error occurred while attempting to delete the file
D:\development\text_server\this.txt

Windows NT error number 5 occurred."

However, I *can* delete the file using cffile....

Can anyone reproduce/confirm/explain this?

Rich Wild
Senior Web Designer

e-mango.com ltd                      Tel: 01202 587 400
Lansdowne Place                      Fax: 01202 587 401
17 Holdenhurst Road
Bournemouth                   Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BH8 8EW, UK                      http://www.e-mango.com
This message may contain information which is legally
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of this information is strictly prohibited. Such
notification notwithstanding, any comments, opinions,
information or conclusions expressed in this message
are those of the originator, not of e-mango.com ltd,
unless otherwise explicitly and independently indicated
by an authorised representative of e-mango.com ltd.