From: Paris Lundis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 9:41 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: sorting by IP addresses...

Thanks Hank...

the conversion for the 32bit binary would seem best...

So has anyone wrote a function/Cf code to convert IPs to their binary
representations?

Had seen it done elsewhere in this manner and trust the designer...

-paris
[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]