From: Zac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 4:11 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Email this page to a friend....

On Friday, June 8, 2001, at 01:39 PM, Christopher Olive, CIO wrote:

> problem with that is that if they haven't configured their email client
> correctly in their browser (at least have of the clusers i've talked to
> have
> not), it won't work well.

The end user is hardly to blame for this situation. Blame the software
engineers and usability "experts" that designed the software so that
people couldn't configure it correctly.

--

But even idealists have to eat, don't they? Yes, replies Stallman,
but they don't have to drive Ferraris.

Richard Stallman quoted in Forbes magazine