I'm trying to build a similiar mechanisem to Oddcast photomixer.
they use a very nice flash application that edit and run clips on the fly.
they supply a thumbnailed directory of images, cool list of songs
and a series of transitions between frames.

I'm intrested in building such an engine, I know CF is capable of talking
with Flash very easy, but I can't seem to find good objects/tags/snippets
that can help with my code.

if someone can point out on where I can find CF TAGS to build FLASH
stuff (I don't know FLASH AT ALL!) I'll be happy!

audio integration, visual effects, images, text, everything for a visual project
like this one.

please help.

Thanks,

Michael