Hi,

I have paid account.

Actually, They are good. but the account some times
becomes unavailable.

Thier support is very slow as are paing a small amount
of money ;) I liked them but some problems happened to
me. One time, My ODBC datasources disappeared from
thier control panel!! I logged in and made them again.

Regards
Hamid Hossain