-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Larry
Juncker
Sent: Thursday, 14 June, 2001 12:32 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Body and Subject of my messages not arriving

HELP Please -

I know this sis for another list, however - I am receiving my messages from
JS-Jive, but my subject and body are empty on all of them.  Has anyone run
into this before and is there a way for me to fix it?  I am using Outlook
2000.  Just started the other day.

Thanks

Larry Juncker
Senior ColdFusion Developer